Patients are waiting for cures.
We’re making the research investments
We need to move the discoveries forward faster.
Leaders in Arizona are working together to raise a
Two Hundred Million Dollar Endowment and a Fifty Million Dollar Direct Impact Fund that will support the creation of Arizona companies that will deliver lifesaving and life changing innovations today and in the future.
Since 1997, over Nineteen Billion Dollars has been invested in building Arizona's life science and healthcare sector. We’ve built hospitals, research institutes, universities and some great companies. We are also exporting some of our best new ideas and our talent instead of benefiting from them here
The Funding Paradox:
You need talent to attract funding.
You need funding to attract talent.
We have life science talent in Arizona.
Yet, we lack the financial capacity to employ them.
We have life science discoveries with the potential to become life changing innovations.
And, they develop slowly due to lack of the funding needed for commercialization or leave the state to follow the money.
We can solve this problem.
And, you can be part of the solution.
Achieving our $200M endowment goal in 2019 will yield the following benefits:
- $10M or more annually beginning in 2020 for early stage funding and support across our Arizona Life Science Ecosystem in perpetuity
- More life science companies being founded, attracted, and grown in Arizona
- Faster job growth across our life science sector
- More jobs for the great students graduating from our iversities
- More cures and life changing innovations
- A better life for Arizonans today and for generations to come.
Achieving our $50M direct impact goal in 2019 jump starts the process.